Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I have a theory

that if you act like you know everything about music, or act like a music snob.......people will eventually listen to you. I promise to try my hardest NOT to become one of those people who just talk for the sake of being listened to. I really care about music and I want to be as honest as possible in my opinions or others opinions and also truths.

p.s. The KT Tunstall song I love turns out to be one of the biggest christmas songs in the UK and I had no clue. It's just another bit of knowledge that makes me realize how little knowledge I have.
The BBC also censored the beloved song for using the term "faggot".
the BBC never sensors anything, so to start here baffles me.
It seems as if political correctness will someday take over the world.

No comments: