Thursday, September 11, 2008

feeling down

my_love_is_a_fever Made with My Cool Signs.Net

I wanted to talk about bumbershoot. It was almost two weeks ago....I can't believe it.
It was amazing.
It was more than the music. It was about being in seattle with really good friends and meeting new people and trying new things and loving every second of it.
Beck was great although he had some technical difficulties. I loved gamma ray.
Ingrid Michaelson was either my fav or second fav....yeah I mean she was amazing, her voice is so good live and she was funny.
I have to say the best was death cab. I am pretty biased because I have seen them three times now and they are pretty much my favorite band. After all those times of seeing them they never cease to amaze me.
I also got to see the weakerthans for the first time ever. They were so good. It made me really nostalgic and fuzzy. They have a great energy and everyone around me was really into it. I definitely recommend seeing them live.
wow, seriously one of the best weekends of my life.

No comments: