Saturday, March 7, 2009

La descente


La descente, originally uploaded by soleitude.

So I just bought Dark Is The Night, which is a compilation album which ALL net proceeds go to AIDS prevention and awareness. You should buy it for that reason alone, but you will be pleasantly surprised that this is in fact probably the best compilation c.d. in history. This two-disc set is already a fav of mine and I haven't even listened to the entire thing yet. I love love love the Feist & Ben Gibbard diddy, Train Song. (last.fm users be wary that you must have it titled AND not &, also the Jose Gonzales song auto corrects to use symbols for some reason). I also love the Bon Iver song, Brackett W9. I HIGHLY reccomend this one and I am not even finished with the first cd.
ps I also got the new Neko Case cd but haven't got a chance to listen to it yet.
also I found out her dad thought up her name when he was high... FF

I want to go to Paris