Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide

Spent today rediscovering The Beatles (music wise). They are tied for favorite band and have literally changed my life as I am sure they have done for countless others. Abbey Road was the first album I ever owned. I received it as a christmas present when I was five. The first play I was in we got to sing "Octopus's Garden" and it made my night. My family also has the tradition of singing and playing "Birthday". Everytime I hear someone say "number 9" I smile to myself (sometimes I will repeat it back as a reflex). I have so many memories that have involved their glorious music and this is why I had to get my praise out into the world via my music blog.
I don't really have any songs I dislike by them but my favorite albums are Revolver, Abbey Road, & The White Album. Sgt. Peppers is pretty trippy so I like that one too.

Songs I am really into right now are Helter Skelter, She Said She Said, USSR, When I'm Sixty-four & I Want You (She's So Heavy)

No comments: