Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Hope It's Gonna Make You Notice.

It has been way too long. I thought I would be updating everyday after I got my wisdom teeth out. I was laying around but I was pretty much asleep all the time. So now I am completely moved into my new place and I have some awesome tunes for you guys to check out!!!

Use Somebody (Kings of Leon Cover) - Paramore
I really love Paramore and I think they are really starting to grow musically. I haven't heard the new album, I think its one I need to buy. I have been hearing nothing but good things about. This Kings songs is great and I like Haley's voice covering it. I really enjoy live sessions like this so I guess it's a win/win/win for me.
Inoculate The Innocuous - The Unicorns
an oldie and a goodie! Loooove The Unicorns
As Much as I Ever Could - City and Colour
Dallas Green's voice is amazing and his lyrics are just as sweet. If you are feeling emotional and need some melancholy tunes then check him out.... I haven't heard a song I haven't liked yet.

No comments: