Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HUMPDAY

Never Look Back - Slow Club
Every time I listen to this glorious song I love it more. It starts out beautifully slow and gradually builds. It's one that I have to blast, I can't leave it at a whisper. I need those golden vocals and grinding guitar to be at maximum jam-session level. I never want this song to be over. Here are some other version I found on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwuRzR-Gfv4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuTUvtmyvfA
Dissolve Me - Alt-j
So I was introduced to Alt-J by my brother, then all of the sudden they were everywhere! This band deserves their new found success. My favorite track of their's at the moment is Dissolve me. The gorgeously blended harmonies warm my belly. I also love the echo effect... I'm not sure what the technical music term for this is but it works really well in this song.
Throw - D.Veloped
If you are a mash-up lover like me, then this next one is for you! This is a jam I love to get pumped up to. Perfect mix of rap, pop, and rock! (including some Blink-182 guitar riff) THROWS SOME CHEESE ON THAT BITCH

No comments: