Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bigger Than My Body Gives Me Credit For


I have very recently started back into the cycle of listening to John Mayer. (recent meaning today).
I sometimes question if he is really my favorite artist....then I listen to his music and wonder why I ever had any doubts.
He is really great. I have so many favorites (songs). Also I like how he has a sense of humor. I know that you shouldn't get caught up in celebrities and how you think you know what their personality is like, but from what I can tell he HAS to have something more than the others.
I guess I will never really know so for now I will just listen.

some songs I am really into right now.

1. Come Back to Bed
2. Home Life
3. Split Screen Sadness
4. Slow Dancing in A Burning Room (from the Village Sessions)
5. Something's Missing

....and so many more

No comments: