Sunday, January 20, 2008

I've got favorite purses


Two new cd's
Kate Nash - Made of Bricks
Sia - Some People Have Real Problems

So far they are both full of feeling, I have no regrets.
The Sia album was an impulse buy and a very good one. I have loved her for like a year and half or something so I knew it couldn't be horrible.
I have wanted the Kate Nash cd ever since the first time I heard Merry Happy (which was a very long time ago). When I first bought it I was worried with the lack of lyrics in "Play" and the somewhat hilarious lyrics of "Dickhead". I wasn't even sure if she was being serious or trying to funny or maybe both.
Now I don't care because the cd as a whole is great.
I am looking forward to being thoroughly addicted.

songs to listen to:

Kate Nash, Mouthwash
Sia, Playground

No comments: