Wednesday, December 24, 2008

it's christmas eve!!!!!


Ok so in spirit of christmas and christmas eve I am giving you a list of my favorite christmas songs. (in no particular order)

1. auld lang syne - by pretty much anyone
2. White Christmas - By the drifters
3. All I Want For Christmas (is you) - Mariah Carey
4. ANY AMY GRANT CHRISTMAS SONG, but I love .. Grown Up Christmas List, and there is a lullaby on one of her newer albums that I really like.
5. Fairytale of New York - KT Tunstall
6. What Christmas Means to Me - Hanson
7. Winter Song - Ingrid Michaelson & Sara Bareilles
8. Blue Christmas - Elvis
9. Christmas (baby please come home) - Death Cab for Cutie
10. Step Into Christmas - Elton John
11. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Zooey Deschanel & Leon Redbone
12. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC
13. The Christmas Song - Stevie Wonder
14. Carol Of The Meows - Guster (this one is pretty nerdy but I LOVE IT haha)

No comments: