Monday, July 27, 2009

Ok I have 20 min.

20 min until I have to get ready for work so this will be sloppy and spontaneous! YAY!

K I am obsessed with Matt & Kim right now and forever.
What song have I not posted of theirs?
basically just go listen to the whole album.
(GRAND)


Also obsessed with Bat for Lashes
Siren Song and Glass are my faves
She's brilliant!

Last is:

Everytime You Lie - Demi Lovato
Sounds a lot like Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning.... but I like that song so hay!



THERE YOU GO MUSIC LOVERS ;)

2 comments:

Sanaa said...

I have not heard of Matt & Kim but at your suggestion perhaps I will check them out! That picture is really adorable and goofy of them hahaha.

Unfortunately I've put myself on a music ban of sorts (I can't buy new music until I listen to everything on my iPod... it may take a while hehehe... wonder how long this music thing is going to last hehehe)

Unknown said...

I can't believe you haven't heard of Matt and Kim! I thought I had posted one of their songs before but then later realized I hadn't. I definitely recommend them. Their popular songs are Daylight and Lesson Learned but I like pretty much every song on their album.
Sounds like you have a huge task ahead of you, that would probably be a good idea for me but I don't know that I could do it haha.