Monday, August 3, 2009

Far away I get the feeling I belong

A new week!
I will forget all of my troubles and immerse myself in music.

OK so these songs are not going to be new but songs that I have loved for awhile and feel like sharing them with you now. You have probably heard them but there is nothing wrong with re-visiting favorites.


Pretty Girl From San Diego - The Avett Brothers
Well I love the whole Avett Brothers album, Emotionalism. Seriously it one of my favorite albums.


Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
I am OBSESSED with this song. It's amazing all the way around. The vocals are untouchable. I really want to see this band live.

Pic taken by ME
A Movie Script Ending (acoustic version) - Death Cab

So it's classic death cab song stripped down. This version is from the soundtrack to Wicker Park (ok movie... amazing soundtrack, check it out)
This song is bittersweet and romantic and this slower version only enhances these emotions.


Ok... Have a good week everyone!!!

No comments: