Friday, February 20, 2009

Can't get enough

You have to listen to this if you haven't all ready...


The I'm Not There soundtrack is amazing. I mean, yeah it's a bunch of covers but they are all great and they chose some great artists to capture the Bob Dylan sound while remaining true to themselves but more importantly to create a sound that would enhance the movie to its fullest.
So my favorite song of the bunch is Goin' to Acupulco - Jim James & Calexico
It's amazing. The vocals are so clear, I just can't get enough of it.

So go listen to the album and let me know what you think... and while you're at, it go see the movie, it's just as amazing.

1 comment:

Joel Weakland said...

The I'm Not There soundtrack is the shit! I cant remember who came with me to see it in the theatres but i think Sam may have come... or probably Jon haha. But ya, Jim James' Acapulco is one of the best songs on the album.. totally agree.

If you like Acapulco you should check out My Morning Jacket, start with Evil Urges.. As you probably know, Jim James is MMJ lead singer.