Monday, February 2, 2009

These Animals have more to offer than just a trippy album cover



Wow this group is one of the most creative I have experienced in a long time.
I have only listened to the whole thing once so I can't say a WHOLE lot on the new album.
Daily Routine caught my attention, actually most of the second half caught my attention.
I can't wait to stare at the cover and listen to them for hours.
I'm not but if I were a stoner I would be obsessed without even pressing play.


On a side note I am currently watching season 4 of the O.C. on dvd.
In the last episode I watched they played a remake of R.E.M.'s Orange Crush.
It was by Editors and I think it's pretty great so check it out :)

2 comments:

Sanaa said...

The album work is simply ah-mazing. I still have to pick this album up and i'm beating myself over it! haha. thanks for following my blog by the way. It's cool to have someone other than my friends following haha.

Unknown said...

yeah I know what you mean. Thanks for following mine as well. You have some cool posts, I am always interested in what other people think.