Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Can Be The Wall

Ok so I can't download pics for the musical artists so you will have to use your imaginations tonight ;)

I am just going to go...

Renaissance - Mat Kearney:

If you like romantic pop/singer-songwriter love songs than this one is for you! Probably my favorite Mat Kearney song. It just belongs on a Grey's soundtrack or some romantic movie when the couple FINALLY kisses. Don't worry, you won't die of super sugary sweetness. (or even get a cavity) Yes, it's pop but it's GOOD pop... it does exist!
So if you want to feel like you just fell in love put this tune on and cry like your watching The Notebook or Extreme Home Makeover.


Boneless -The Notwist:

Just heard of this German indie band. I looked them up on Pitchfork and their album Neon Golden got a 9.2 so Music Snobs, their is something her for you too!!!
I don't know how I would describe this song.... Good?
Pretty mellow jell-o


Conrete Heart - Great Lake Swimmers

This song is a feeler. Yupp I guess I am a sap this week.
The vocals are brilliant on this song (like duh, it's GREAT LAKE SWIMMERS)
So beautiful, it makes my heart hurt.... in a good way.

should I sign this... other people sign their blogs... Tacky???? Thoughts????

for now mine will be this:

*~***XoXooO ~LuvErz~ <3 <333~*** ;* XoXXX~OooOXXX :) MuAHHH ;***xo
STeVE llolzzzz ~<3**

No comments: