Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Have this on repeat for the past couple of days (along with St. Vincent's new album Actor)

So I had the EP from Passion Pit and listened to it a couple of times. I thought it was O.K./pretty good. I love Sleepyhead and I was really getting into it. My brother told me about their CD manners and said it was basically awesome. He gave me a copy and I can't stop listening to it. I love most every song except for Fold in Your Hands. (not that I don't like it, I just love the other songs MORE)
Mainly I think it's a good album to just put on and listen to the whole thing and flows really well.
As far a fav's go I am really into "Make Light" and "To Kingdom Come"
So while everyone else is freaking out of the EP, get the good stuff instead, it has your fav's plus more!!!

Posted via web from steveause's posterous

No comments: