Monday, May 18, 2009

Song(s) of The Day

So I was thinking about doing "Song" or "Multiple Songs of The Days"
... something along those lines. I am not completely consistent in keeping
up with this blog but maybe this will keep me in check! :)

Ok so I have three songs for today. Basically how I chose the songs was I had iTunes on "DJ" or whatever and when I noticed a really good song I thought about how I wish I could tell people to listen to them and share the joy with me. Then I remembered I had this music blog for just that purpose! So that is the story of how this idea came about....

First song is:

Sons & Daughters - Broken Social Scene


--- What can I say about this song? Well I love Broken Social Scene so it's hard for me to DISLIKE any of their songs but this one stood out among others today... that's the only explanation I have.

Second song is:

Beach Goth - Wavves


--- This is a newer band for me, I just recently got this album and it has been a fave. I really enjoy this song, I think it is a gem and worth a gander.

Third song is:

Cherbourg - Beirut


--- Zach Condon is a genius. Beirut is one of my favorite bands and this song is genius!! Say genius again....GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS!!!!!!!!

ok there you go lovers of melodic sound, don't weep too much over the beauty these songs will bring you... ;)

No comments: