Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Songs of The Day

Ok so today is all about the women... and a man.

1st song:



Relator by Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson

I know you may all be a little skeptical of Scarlett but you should really give this song a try. I am really diggin' it and it feels like a great summer song. It also gives the vibe of an older sound, which is something I admire.


2nd sond:



Back of The Van by Ladyhawke

I just started getting into her. I think she is great and I love her voice. This song is kind of electronic with a good drum beat. It kind of reminds me of an 80's era song with some of the synth in there but in a good way.


Last song (and you will definitely be skeptical of this one)



Ladies Choice - Mandy Moore

So the other day my ipod was on shuffle and this song came up, I almost skipped it but I got distracted. I kept listening and realized that I actually kinda of liked the song. I guess it was a lesson on judging a book by its cover. Ironically Mandy's new cd came out that day and I decided to have a gander and that one is pretty good so far. I love that she is really trying to break away from her prior image and really getting into the process of creating art through music. MAD PROPS!

No comments: